Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sex and Plants

Today I woke up thinking about my plant and sex. My plant name is Samantha and I wondered whether she was affected by the sexual energy in my apartment. Is her consciousness impacted by the presence of sexual energy. Do they grow and live longer and healthier through exposure to human sexual energy? Its a thought, a playful one that I've been thinking about lately.

Does she enjoy being in the presence of passionate lovemaking? What does it feel like to be there standing with your leaves spread out? So much love in the room? Can you just think about that for a second? Surely, if Samantha The Plant is life and consciousness then it must be that her being is also in tuned with the presence of human beings engaged in the sexual act.

Just a thought...

No comments: